From MiToBoJump to navigationJump to search
- The development of PaCeQuant, the CytoskeletonAnalyzer2D and several other tools and operators have greatly profited from the image acquisition and user feedback as well as the overall intense scientific support
of the group of Dr. Katharina Bürstenbinder, Department of Molecular Signal Processing, Leibniz Institute of Plant Biochemistry, Halle (Saale), Germany.
- We thank Dr. Yvonne Pöschl-Grau, member of the Bioinformatics Unit (BIU) of the German Centre for Integrative Biodiversity Research (iDiv) Halle-Jena-Leipzig, for close collaboration in developing PaCeQuant.
- We greatfully acknowledge Dr. Martin Schattat, Plant Organelle Shape and Dynamics Lab, Institute of Plant Physiology, Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg, for the close collaboration,
scientific support, image acquisition and comprehensive user feedback during the development of the MTBCellCounter and various other plant cell related operators.
- Many thanks to the workgroup of Prof. Dr. Stefan Hüttelmaier (Division for Molecular Cell Biology) of the
Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg) for their scientific support and image acquisition.
- We thank the Eclipse Foundation for developing the Eclipse IDE, which greatly accelerates the development of MiToBo.
- Stefan Posch
- Birgit Möller
- Oliver Greß
- Danny Misiak
- Markus Glaß