MiToBo requires Java 1.6 or later.
The following external jars are needed to run MiToBo plugins and use the code:
- ImageJ, Version 1.43
- XMLBeans, Version 2.5.0
- XStream, Version 1.3.1
- LIBSVM, Version 3.1
- Loci Tools, Version 4.2.2
- JAI ImageIO, Version 1.1 (only required for MiToBo 0.9)
MiToBo relies on some libraries provided by the MiToBo project itself.
If you download the MiToBo binaries you will find them included in the zip file.
A list of all project libraries required can be found at the bottom of this page.
Current release (v0.9.5)
- MiToBo Binaries zip (includes MiToBo binaries, license information and additional jars provided by the MiToBo project)
- MiToBo Sources zip (includes only the MiToBo sources)
- MiToBo API zip
All versions of MiToBo
|0.95||zip||zip||zip||June 08, 2011|
|0.9||zip tar.gz||zip tar.gz||zip tar.gz||October 26, 2010|
Detailed information about MiToBo, its API and usage, can be found in the user and programmer manual.
- MiToBo-Manual, Version 0.9 pdf
Project internal libraries
You do not need to download these libraries explizitly if you downloaded the zip file from above.
All project internal libraries are included there!
The zip files contain a selection the following jars, depending on the version of MiToBo:
- ALDGraphml, Version 0.9.5 (Alida extensions for graphML):
- Binary jar
- MTBXml, Version 0.9.5 (MiToBo XML I/O for several datatypes, based on XMLBeans):
- Binary jar
The following library is only required for MiToBo-0.9:
- MTBImageIO-Ext, Version 0.9 (improved image I/O based on ImageIO-Ext):
- Chipory - a graph visualization tool for displaying MiToBo history graphs
Chipory is an extended version of the Chisio software developed at the Bilkent University in Turkey.
The zip file below contains all necessary files. Download this file and unpack it into a folder of your choice.
- To use Chipory on a Linux system with 32-bit architecture just type './Chipory.sh'.
- In case that your machine has a 64-bit architecture running Linux, call './Chipory_64.sh'.
- For Windows with 32-bit architecture a self extracting installer including an executable of Chipory is available.
Download the current release: [http
Source code for Chipory is available upon request.