Here you can find the current release of MiToBo for download. Likewise older versions and additional libraries required to run MiToBo can be found here.
For detailed information on the installation process take a look at the Installation page.
Current release (v1.0.0)
- the new release is coming very soon...
All versions of MiToBo
|1.0.0||April 26th, 2012|
|0.96||zip||zip||zip||September 01, 2011|
|0.95||zip||zip||zip||June 08, 2011 (updated June 22nd, 2011)|
|0.9||zip tar.gz||zip tar.gz||zip tar.gz||October 26, 2010|
Detailed information about MiToBo, its API and usage, can be found in the user and programmer manual.
- MiToBo-Manual, Version 0.9.6 pdf
MiToBo requires Java 1.6 or later.
The following external jars are needed to run MiToBo plugins and use the code.
Note that the binary zip file already includes all jars required, there is no need for explicit download!
MiToBo depends on the following external jars:
- ImageJ, Version 1.46g
- XMLBeans, Version 2.5.0
- XStream, Version 1.3.1
- LIBSVM, Version 3.1
- Loci Tools, Version 4.3.3
- Jama, Version 1.0.2
- JavaHelp, Version 2.0_05
- SezPoz, Version 1.9
- JAI ImageIO, Version 1.1 (only required for MiToBo 0.9)
Project internal libraries
MiToBo also relies on some libraries provided by the MiToBo project itself.
In particular XML schemes for representing the history graphs and MiToBo's online help are included in separate jar archives.
You do not need to download these libraries explicitly. If you download the binary zip file all jars and libraries are already included.
The MiToBo internal archive files included in the zip file are the following ones:
- ALDGraphml, Version 1.0.0 (Alida extensions for graphML):
- Binary jar
- MTBXml, Version 1.0.0 (MiToBo XML I/O for several datatypes, based on XMLBeans):
- Binary jar
- MiToBo-Help, Version 1.0.0 (MiToBo JavaHelp pages):
- Binary jar
The following library is only required for MiToBo-0.9:
- MTBImageIO-Ext, Version 0.9 (improved image I/O based on ImageIO-Ext):
- Chipory - a graph visualization tool for displaying MiToBo history graphs
Chipory is an extended version of the Chisio software developed at the Bilkent University in Turkey.
The zip file below contains all necessary files. Download this file and unpack it into a folder of your choice.
- To use Chipory on a Linux system with 32-bit architecture just type './Chipory.sh'.
- In case that your machine has a 64-bit architecture running Linux, call './Chipory_64.sh'.
- For Windows with 32-bit architecture a self extracting installer including an executable of Chipory is available.
Download the current release:
Source code for Chipory is available upon request.